easter chick cakepops
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 cake pops
The perfect Easter present for anyone that you haven't got a present for
- 12 ready made fairy cakes
- 1 cup of ready made frosting
- 1 pack of yellow candy melts
- yellow and orange mini sugar beans
- hearts and flower shaped sprinkles
- black food colour pen
- lolly sticks
- green sweet cases
- STEP 1Make cake balls by crumbling fairy cakes in to a bowl. Next stir in a little of the frosting at a time until the mix is ready enough to roll into balls. Roll into small balls and chill in the fridge for 2 hours or freezer for 30 minutes.
- STEP 2Follow the pack instructions to melt the candy melts in a bowl. Stir in a teaspoon of vegetable oil. Attach each lolly stick by dipping in melted candy and then pushing into a chilled cake ball. Pop back in the fridge to set.
- STEP 3Re - melt the candy then dip in each cake pop , swirl around to cover all sides and gently tap of any excess coating.
- STEP 4While the coating is still wet gently place on two yellow sugar bean wings , an orange sugar bean beak and two little flower sprinkles for the feet. Make hair bows for the girls with heart shaped sprinkles. Stand in a cup to dry.
- STEP 5When coating is completely dry you can finish by drawing on eyes with balack food colour pen
- STEP 6yum