- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
cooked chicken tasted so good in this fruity , lightly curried sauce - perfect served with couscous , toasted pitta or crusty fresh bread.
- 4 tablespoons half fat creme fraiche
- 8 tablespoons low - fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons medium curry powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 2 large , boneless , skinless cooked chicken breast , sliced
- 4 fresh aprilcots , pitted and chopped
- 1 large mango , peeled , pitted and sliced
- 6 spring onions , finely chopped
- 1 x 120g bag rocket
- STEP 1In a bowl , mix together crème fraishe , yoghurt , curry powder and coriander.
- STEP 2Add all the remaining ingredients , stir through gently , then serve with couscous , toasted pitta or bread of your choice.