Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
cherry and chocolate fudge
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes lots of fudge
delicious homemade fudge
- 180g dark chocolate
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 40 g coarsly chopped almonds
- 0 g chopped glacie cherries
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- glace cherry halves (optional)
- STEP 1Take a 20 cm - square tray and line it with foil.
- STEP 2In a medium - size microwave - safe bowl , combine the condensed milk and the chocolate chips. Stir lightly.
- STEP 3Microwave on high for 1.5 to 2 minutes or until the chocolate chips are melted and the mixture is smooth when you stir it.
- STEP 4Now still in the almond , cherries and almond extract.
- STEP 5Spread evenly in your prepared tray. Cover and chill in the fridge until firm.
- STEP 6Cut into what ever shape fudge you want! Now it is ready to eat!