cherry and chocolate cake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 12
- 2 ramekins
- 75g dark chocolate , melted - plus extra for serving
- 50g unsalted butter , melted
- 2 whole free range eggs , beaten
- 50g caster sugar
- 50g plain flour
- 50g pitted cherries from a can , chopped
- 2 tablespoons juice from a can of cherries
- butter for greasing
- STEP 1Place the chocolate , butter , eggs and sugar in to a bowl and mix.
- STEP 2Add the flour , cherries and cherry juice and mix together until smooth.
- STEP 3Grease the ramekins with butter , then spoon the mixture into each until they're three quarters full.
- STEP 4Cover each ramekin with cling film , place in the microwave and cook on full power for 4 minutes or until risen and cooked through.
- STEP 5To serve , turn the puddings out on to plates and drizzle the melted chocolate on top