Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Cherry and White Chocolate Biscuits
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 24
A delicious biscuit. Tried, tested and loved. I hope you enjoy them!
- 175g self raising flour
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of bicarbonate of soda
- 115g very soft unsalted butter
- 60g caster sugar
- 60g light brown muscovado sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- 175g white chocolate chips
- 75g glacé cherries
- 2 sheets of grease proof baking paper
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius (375 degrees farenheit) gas mark 5
- STEP 2Put all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- STEP 3Drop heaped teaspoons of the mixture onto the baking trays (with the sheets on them), spacing them well apart
- STEP 4Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, until lightly coloured and just firm. Leave to cool for a couple of minutes before transferring onto a wire rack to cool completely.