Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chocolate Orange Fudge
- Preparation and cooking time
- 2 hours chilling
- Serves 20
A simple fudge recipe combining chocolate chips, condensed milk, pecans and orange zest.
- 380g chocolate chips or chocolate drops
- 397g condensed full cream sweetened milk
- 60g chopped pecans
- 1 desertspoon grated orange zest
- STEP 1Line a 20x20cm (8x8 in) square tin with baking parchment.
- STEP 2Melt chocolate with condensed milk in a double boiler or in a bowl in the microwave. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in pecans and grated orange zest.
- STEP 3Pour chocolate mixture into prepared pan. Chill 2 hours, or until firm, and cut into squares. Store, covered, in the refrigerator.