Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 1 Red Pepper
- 250g Mushrooms
- 125ml White Wine
- 300ml Chicken Stock
- 1 tub Sour Cream or Creme Fraiche
- Tomato Puree
- 1 tsp Worcester Sauce
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp English Mustard
- Bunch of Parsley
- 1 tsp Cornflour
- STEP 1Cut chicken breasts into cubes or strips and brown lightly in a little olive oil.
- STEP 2Add the peppers and mushrooms and continue cooking for a few minutes
- STEP 3Pour in the wine and chicken stock and simmer gently until the chicken is cooked.
- STEP 4Remove from the heat. Add the sour cream, tomato puree, Worcester sauce, lemon juice, mustard and parsley. Reheat gently.
- STEP 5Mix the cornflour with a little water. Add to the pan and bring to the boil. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with rice or pasta.