Smoked haddock & corn fish cakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 500g mashed potato
- 175g sweetcorn
- 300g smoked haddock
- 2finely chopped spring onions
- STEP 1Mix sweetcorn with mashed potato
- STEP 2Cook smoked haddock with a knob of butter in microwave for 3-4mins until the fish is tender
- STEP 3Flake the fish and add to the mash with spring onions. When cool enough to handle shape into 8 cakes with floured hands and lightly dust with flour.
- STEP 4Fry in 2tbsp sunflower oil until crisp and golden turning once. Serve with Creme fraiche mixed with 2-3tbsp sweet chilli sauce.