Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Honey chicken & bacon salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Main meal salad
- 450g new potatoes, scrubbed and quartered lengthways
- 175g fine green beans, trimmed
- 100g bacon lardons
- 120g bag mixed salad leaves
- Approx 6 roasted chicken thighs
- 150ml honey & mustard dressing
- STEP 1Cook potatoes in boiling water for 8-10 mins, then add beans and cook for 3 mins more. Drain, then leave to cool.
- STEP 2Fry the bacon for 2-3 mins until crisp. Leave to cool.
- STEP 3Scatter the salad and potatoes over a large serving plate. Toss the chicken and beans with as much dressing as you want, then spoon over the salad. Scatter the bacon over and serve.