Cheese & chutney tostada
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 2 tortillas
- Dash olive oil
- 2 heaped tbsp mango chutney
- 100g cooked turkey/chicken/ham
- 100g cheddar grated
- 2spring onions, finely chopped
- STEP 1Heat oven to 180C fan. Brush the tortillas with the oil and put them oil side down on a large baking tray.
- STEP 2Spread evenly with the chutney, then scatter over the meat, cheese and onions.
- STEP 3Bake for 8 mins. Cut into wedges and eat while they are still hot and crispy.