Mexican Chipotle Pork
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Ready in 20 minutes, serves 4 - MAIN MEAL
- 300g Easy Cook Long Grain Rice
- 1 pack British Pork Fillet, trimmed and diced
- 2 tsp chipotle paste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp oil
- 395g can Red Kidney Beans in Chilli Sauce
- 150g frozen Supersweet Sweetcorn
- 1 small Avocado, diced
- STEP 1Cook the rice in boiling water for 12-15 minutes until tender then drain.
- STEP 2Place the pork in a bowl and mix in the chipotle paste and cumin. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the pork for 6-7 minutes until browned.
- STEP 3Add the kidney beans and sauce, sweetcorn and 100ml water and cook for 5-6 minutes until cooked through. Stir with the rice and serve with the avocado.