Russian Breakfast Pudding (Tvorozhnaya Zapekanka)
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
It's a traditional Russian recipe, fab for a weekend brunch.
- butter for the oven proof dish
- 3 large eggs
- 50 g sugar
- 500 g Polish twarog (cottage cheese)
- 120 ml milk
- 50 g melted butter
- 4 tbsp semolina or plain flour
- 100 g blueberries or raisins
- STEP 1Heat the oven to 180 C. Grease an oven proof dish with butter.
- STEP 2Beat eggs with sugar, add twarog, milk, mix well, then add melted butter, fold in semolina or flour, mix well again. Add blueberries or raisings, stir a little. Pour the mixture into the oven proof dish and bake in the oven for 60 min. Let it cool down a bit before serving.