Asparagus And Tomato Chicken
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
This is a perfect dish for many. It is easy to make, healthy and delicious. Try making it and taste the goodness of it today!
- 2 Chicken thigh meat
- 10 small asparagus
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 80g iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Olive oil
- 200ml boiling water
- Chilli to serve with(optional)
- STEP 1Wash the chicken thigh, asparagus, tomatoes and lettuce. Place them in a bowl. Slice the cherry tomatoes in halves. Heat the frying pan on high heat and pour in olive oil.
- STEP 2Put the chicken thigh in the pan and turn the heat to medium. Let the chicken sit in the pan for 3 mins. Then, flip it over on the other side and let it sit for another 3 mins.
- STEP 3After that, pour all the ingredients in the bowl into the pan and fry then on medium heat with the chicken for 15 mins. Then, pour 200ml of boiling water into the pan and add in the salt. Fry everything together for another 10 mins.
- STEP 4Place the cooked food on a plate and serve it with chilli. And your amazing dish is completed.