Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Fish Curry with soy bean balls
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes Chapatti and kerala rice
Fish Curry with soy bean balls is very spicy tasty. Learn how to make Fish Curry with soy bean balls recipe.
- 10-12 pieces Fish (clean and cut sear fish)
- 1 Cup Fresh Coconut (paste)
- 50gm soya bean balls(boiled)
- 100gm Shallots
- 1 tsp garlic
- 4 no Green chilies
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Fenugreek Seeds
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 sprig Curry Leaves
- 3 no cocum
- 1/2 medium-sized Tomato (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- STEP 1Heat the oil in a kadai. After the oil becomes hot, add the fenugreek seeds. Also add shallots and ginger, garlic to the oil and fry them.
- STEP 2add turmeric powder, chili powder
- STEP 3Add fish pieces and soya bean balls
- STEP 4Then add paste of coconut, green chillies, tomatoes and salt
- STEP 5Add water as needed. Let it boil at high temperature
- STEP 6When the fish gets cooked and curry boils up, add soaked cocum
- STEP 7Then lower the flame and add curry leaves to the curry.
- STEP 8Garnish with mustard seeds, red chilly, and curry leaves lightly fry
- STEP 9Fish Curry with soya balls is ready