Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
A very easy breakfast. Taking less than 15 mins
- Mushrooms x2
- Onions x1/4
- Eggs x2
- Salt (a pinch)
- Pepper x1/4 teaspoon
- STEP 1Chop the onions into 1-2cm squares. Slice the mushrooms smaller after dividing the mushroom into 4
- STEP 2Whisk 2 eggs (Remove 1 yolk required)
- STEP 3Fry the mushrooms and onions seperately.
- STEP 4Add the mushrooms and onions to the whisking bowl
- STEP 5Add the salt and pepper. Whisk thoroughly
- STEP 6Pour into frying pan. (medium- low heat). When it looks almost cooked, divide into 4 then flip sides. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Omlette's ready. Enjoy!