Brussels Sprout Coleslaw
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
- 250g brussel sprouts. Shelled and cored
- 2 medium carrots, peeled
- 1 small to medium red onion
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 150ml (approx) Mayonnaise
- STEP 1Shell and core sprouts discarding any discoloured outer leaves and slice in a food processor
- STEP 2Cut onion into quarters and slice on top of sprouts.
- STEP 3Change blade to grater and add carrot.
- STEP 4Tip everything into a bowl and add mayonnaise. Mix well adding salt and pepper to taste. Serve with a salad and don't tell anyone it's made with sprouts.