Chicken Club Love
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Why fork out £3 on the store-brand one when you can make your own? This yummy simpleton was an experiment I embarked on after seeing my bank account suffer from buying sandwiches daily on my lunch breaks. So I decided to invest a little time in my mornings and save myself a few pounds
- Baguette or 2 slices of bread
- Ready-to-eat roast chicken breast slices
- Bacon rasher
- Black pepper, to taste (optional)
- Onion (optional)
- Salt (optional)
- STEP 1Toast your bread or baguette, according to packet instructions. Also cook up your rasher of bacon.
- STEP 2In the meantime, break off or cut the roast chicken slices into strips. You may want to season it a little, it's up to you. Put the slices in a bowl. Use appropriate for your baguette or slices of toast.
- STEP 3Get some mayonnaise and place it in the bowl, use appropriate to how much chicken you have used. Mix the mayonnaise and chicken together. Add some slices of onion if you prefer.
- STEP 4When baguette/bread is ready, slap a little bit of butter on. Then fill it out with the chicken mayonnaise mix.
- STEP 5Stuff with salad leaves and sprinkle with a little black pepper if you desire.