Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12
- 2 oz oats
- 2 oz coconut flour
- 2 oz almonds
- 1 pinch of bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- Half a banana
- 50 ml almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 100g raspberries
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 175C and line a baking tray. Mix the oats, flour, almonds, soda, flax seeds and bananas together, making sure all lumps are gone.
- STEP 2Add the milk and oil to the oat mixture to make a firm dough. Shape into cookies (use a cookie cutter) and make a small indent in the centre of the cookies.
- STEP 3Add 1-3 raspberries in the indents of the cookies and cook for 25 minutes or until golden.