- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 1 avocado
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 slices of toast
- 2 poached eggs
- Shichimi togarashi (Japenese seven spice)
- STEP 1Put your slices of bread in the toaster and put water in a saucepan to boil. Mash the avocado, juice and salt together in a bowl with a fork.
- STEP 2Poach your eggs. Spread the avocado mixture on the slices of toast, creating a well in the centre of each slice for the egg.
- STEP 3Place poached eggs in the well of the slices of toast. Season with Shichimi togarashi.