Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Good way to use up leftover roast chicken!
- 140g leftover roast chicken
- 2 carrots
- 2 onions
- 75g quinoa
- 50g chopped apricots
- 410g tin chickpeas
- 1tsp ras el hanout
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tins chopped tomatoes
- STEP 1Fry onion and carrot in oil until soft, about 5 mins.
- STEP 2Add garlic and ras el hanout. Stir.
- STEP 3Add tomatoes and quinoa, and 500ml water. Simmer for 15 mins.
- STEP 4Add chickpeas. Cook for 5 more mins.
- STEP 5Add chicken and apricots. Cook for 10 more mins.
- STEP 6Serve with cous cous