Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Brazilian autumn spiced Caramelised nuts!
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 24 Nuts
Quick and easy a nice small pud, or a great starter, or even cake decoration! :-)
- golden syrup (1 cup)
- ginger (1 tsp)
- cinamon (1 tsp)
- mixed spice (1 tsp)
- 24 nuts (of any kind!)
- STEP 1Layout tin foil for later! Start off by gently heating the golden syrup in a pan, until bubbling.
- STEP 2One bubbled add the nuts and stir until covered. Remember to do this all on a low heat!
- STEP 3Add the spice and quickly stir!
- STEP 4Add the nuts on this tin foil all separate!!
- STEP 5Wait to cool, and ENJOY!