Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Mexican Chicken with Sundried Tomato Cous Cous
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Diced chicken breasts panfried in tomato salsa, chilli sauce and pesto on a bed of sun dried tomato cous cous and topped with melted red cheddar cheese.
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- Doritos tomato salsa
- Fresh basil pesto
- Olive oil
- Chilli powder
- Uncle Ben's Chili Con Carne sauce
- Ainsley Harriott sundried tomato Cous Cous
- STEP 1Fry the chicken in olive oil. Toss until light brown.
- STEP 2Top with chili powder and pesto
- STEP 3Add in the salsa and chili con carne sauce
- STEP 4Pour one sachet of cous cous into the pan with half a cup of boiling water
- STEP 5Simmer on low heat for a few minutes before adding a small bit of cheese on top to melt