Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Lancashire Stuffed chine
- Preparation and cooking time
- A challenge
- Serves 6
Healthy and Hearty dish for winter
- Pork chine 454g or 1lb
- 100g Breadcrumbs
- 100g of Chopped parsley
- 2 medium onions chopped very finely
- 100g butter
- STEP 1Mix the butter, parsley, breadcrumbs & onion together in a mixing bowl and form into a sausage shape and chill for 20 minutes in the fridge
- STEP 2Open out the Pork chine as a roll and stuff with the mix and string it up so it's a roll and keep it tight.
- STEP 3Place into oven on gas mark 8 and reduce heat to gas 6 after 25 minutes and now reduce to gas mark 4 for 8 hours and keep basting the pork
- STEP 4When cooked allow the meat to rest for 10 minutes before slicing or carving and serving