Broad Bean and Asparagus Soup
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Serves 4
- 454g 1lb of broad Beans
- 100g 2oz Asparagus
- 15g Clear Honey
- 1 White onion Finely Diced
- seasoning Sea Salt & Ground Black Pepper
- STEP 1Chop all vegetables down to fine dice and put in pan with a little sea Salt and pepper and bring to the boil.
- STEP 2Add honey and heat for a further 2 minutes - then remove and blend in blender or liquidizer. return to the pan and simmer for 20 minutes.
- STEP 3Add Butter or Creme fresh and serve
- STEP 4Allow to cool for 1 minute before adding creme fresh or Cream to top