- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 6-7 pieces (depend on the size of fish)
This recipe is of my mom, and she is the best cook i have ever met.
- pomfret :- 1/2 kg. (balck/white pomfret), Kokum:- 7-8 pieces.(optional, if you don't have kokum 1 lemon juice)
- chilli powder:-1tbsp, turmeric powder:-1tsp.
- ginger n garlic paste:-2tbsp. salt to taste.
- semolina:- 3tbps.( mahin rawa) for coating, rice flour: 1tbsp for coating.
- chilli as per your taste. (for coating.) salt for coating.
- oil to fry.
- STEP 11. wash the fish with a running tab water 2. marinate the fish with kokum and other ingredients except oil n coating ingredients. 3. keep it aside or at list 2hrs.
- STEP 24. when to fry, keep a tawa or pan, oil it. in a low flame. 5. till the pan gets hot mix the coating things in the plate. 6. coat in properly by all the sides n put it in a oil based pan
- STEP 37. medium the flame for 2mins,turn the fish and keep it for 2mins.(oil it if you need.) 8. make a flame low and keep it another for 2mins. 9. serve hot.