- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Good evening everyone! Today I want to share with you the recipe of natural mussels.
- Mussels natural - 1kg.
- Bow - 0.5 pc
- Celery - 1 pc.
- Butter - 100 gr.
- Dill - 20 gr.
- Red pepper powder - 1 tbsp. spoon
- Salt - to taste.
- STEP 1Step one. Rinse the mussels from the sand, the remaining algae and other things.
- STEP 2Step Two. Finely chop half of the onion and 1 stick of celery.
- STEP 3The Third step. Grind the dill and with red pepper add to the butter. Mix it all.
- STEP 4Fourth step. Pour into a saucepan 200 ml. of water; add there the mussels, vegetables and butter. Be sure to cover the saucepan with lid and cook on very high heat, about 20 minutes. You will see when mussels are ready, they will unfold.
- STEP 5And finally! Serve the mussels in a deep dish with the sauce in which they were cooked. Bon appetit ;)