- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 12
- 675g / 1 1\2 minced lamb
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- STEP 1Put lamb, onion and garlic in a food processer , mix untill smooth. Stir in the cumin, seasoning, parsely and mix well.
- STEP 2With floured hands, shape the mixture into a sausages about 8cm / 2 1\2 inches. Placein a single layer on a plate, cover with cling film and chill in the fridge for several hours, or over night.
- STEP 3To cook: thread the kebabs on to oiled skewers and brush them all over with oil. Barbecure or under a moderate grill for 10-15 mins turning once during cooking.