Spicy Chicken & Sweet Potato Bake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
One of the tastiest, easiest one pot dinner to make. Miss out the chilli pepper for those who don't like the heat.
- 8 X Chicken Thighs (on the bone)
- 4 X Large Sweet Potatoes
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Cayenne
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 X Red Chilli Pepper
- STEP 1Pre heat oven to 190 degrees.
- STEP 2Clean sweet potatoes and slice into quarters. Deseed and slice red chilli pepper.
- STEP 3In a large deep oven dish add all ingredients and mix so the chicken and sweet potatoes are covered in the seasonings.
- STEP 4Bake uncovered for approximately 1 hour until the chicken juices run clear. At this point the sweet potatoes should be nicely cooked as well.
- STEP 5Serve with coleslaw, making sure you pour the juices from the oven dish over the served chicken thighs!