Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Middle Eastern Lamb Stew
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
A tasty, easy middle eastern lamb stew . I do this in the slow cooker so it's all ready for when I get back from work.
- 500g Diced Stewing Lamb
- 1 Large White Onion
- 300g Mushrooms
- 5 Baby Aubergines
- 5 Dried Apricots
- 100g Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 2 tbsp Ras El Hanout
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- STEP 1Set up your slow cooker.
- STEP 2Slice the white onion thinly. Slice the mushrooms into quarters. Slice the cherry tomatoes, aubergines and apricots in half.
- STEP 3Add all ingredients into the slow cooker and cook on the low setting for 6-8 hours.
- STEP 4Serve with cooked couscous (see packet instructions). I stir through some chopped parsley into the couscous.