Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Cranberry and Pecan Muffins
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Muffins
Yummy cranberry and pecan mufins
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 60g butter, melted
- 250m orange juice
- 375g self raising flour,sifted
- 175g caster sugar
- 3tbs porrige oats
- pinch of salt
- 200g pecan halves, coarsley chopped
- 125g cranberries
- *12 hole muffin tin
- STEP 1Mix together the egg, butter and orange juice. Combine the flour, sugar, porrige oats, and salt an stir into the orange juice mixture with the pecans and cranberries.
- STEP 2Make sure the ingredients are well combined and that the mixture has a thick consistancy.
- STEP 3Butter each cup of the muffin tin, then spoon in the muffin mixure, filling the cups almost to the top.
- STEP 4Bake in a preheated oven at 200c (400F, gas 6) for 10 minutes; reduce the oven temperature to 180c (350F, gas 4) and bake for about 15 minutes until the muffins are golden and firm. Serve warm or cold.