Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
We had rice and curry the day before and my mum set me a challenge to see what I could make with left over rice and curry. I remembered that mum said about how my aunt made stuffed peppers in Holland. It was her favourite meal.
- 225 gr rice (serves 3)
- 1/2 a jar of curry you like (we choose tikka)
- 1/3 of mince meat
- 3 peppers
- 1 large onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 75g of grated cheese
- STEP 1Pour the rice in and stir once. Cook for 15 minutes. Whilst the rice is cooking, cut the top of the peppers and put to the side.
- STEP 2In a frying pan add the diced onions and garlic.As soon as it is glazed over add the mince meat. Pour in the curry and rice.
- STEP 3Place carefully in the red peppers the mixture. Flatten down with a fork. Add the cheese in. Place in the oven for 15 minutes. Bon appetit!