Healthy oat biscuits
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
My name is Anna and this would be a recipe for four. I hope you like my healthy dessert! I’m eleven years old and I LOVE cooking!
- 100 gr wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 gr porridge oats
- 100 gr butter
- 3 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 small apple (chopped up)
- a handful of apricots, peanuts and raisins (or your own compination)
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- STEP 2Mix in the bowl: flour, baking powder, porridge, oats, apple and your choice of combination.
- STEP 3In a saucepan pour in the milk, agave nectar and butter. Heat until the butter is melted.
- STEP 4Add the liquid to the dry ingredients and mix. with the back of your spoon push it against the mixture to form a ball.
- STEP 5Place the mixture onto the baking tray and shape. Cook for 15 minutes or till golden brown.
- STEP 6Cut as soon as it is out of the oven. Cool for 5-10 minutes.
- STEP 7Serve with a drink. Bon appetit!