Children’s red pasta sauce
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
My name is Anna and this would be a recipe for four.I hope you like my favourite and most yummiest sauce! I’m nine years old and I LOVE COOKING!
- 1 small onion
- 100g of mackerel
- 1 carton of Passata
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- pinch of cumin
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 5 ml of Soy sauce (1/2 tsp of sugar)
- 5 g of garlic
- 80g of cheese
- STEP 1Heat the pan with oil. Cut the onions into small slices then put them into a frying pan and wait for 5 minutes.
- STEP 2In them 5 minutes cut the mackerel in little pieces and put into the pan.
- STEP 3Add the tin of chopped tomatoes and Passata and pour in gently. Stir very well.
- STEP 4Mix in the cumin, oregano, soy sauce or sugar and garlic. Cook until bubbling then turn the heat down for 10 minutes or longer if the pasta is not ready yet.
- STEP 5Finish it off with the grated cheese. Bon appetit