Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Gluten free apple and sultana muffins
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 6-8
Fruity muffins that are gluten free, what more could you want? Absolutely delicious! Best eaten just out the oven or warmed up slightly in the microwave.
- 125g Gluten free plain flour mix
- 3 1/2 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder (or mixed spice)
- 50g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 100ml milk
- 2tbsp oil
- 1 apple (grated)
- 50g sultanas
- STEP 1Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. In a large bowl sift and mix the flour, baking powder, cinnamon/spice and caster sugar. If you have self raising flour mix then you only need 1tsp of baking powder.
- STEP 2In another bowl, mix the eggs, milk and oil. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well, then stir in the grated apples and sultanas.
- STEP 3Divide the mix between 6-8 muffin cases and bake for 25 mins. Allow to cool slightly before eating.