Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
It is a sweet rice dish
- 250 g rice
- Half tsp food colour ( blue )
- 2 sp oil
- 50 g dry fruit ( as you like )
- Orange rigs
- 1 sp sugar
- 1 sp salt
- Half pineapple
- 3 cup water
- STEP 1Take a vessel put in it put water let it boil for 10-20 mins and put some orange rigs & food colour
- STEP 2. Then take a pan put 3 sp water 1 sp sugar dissolve it then put pineapple
- STEP 3Take out the water from rice then put it in a pan put pineapple & 3 sp oilput dry fruit toss it then put it in the rice mix it properly put the led and cook it for 10-30 mins in low flame when it is cooked take out in a plate and garnish with some dry fruit.