Hannah's Spagetti Carbonara :D
Member recipe by hannahwilliams
- 140g Spaghetti
- 20g Margarine
- 80g cheese
- 15g flour
- 60g peas
- 250ml semi skimmed milk
- 1 slice of Ham
- Seasoning (salt, papper and oragano)
- 1/2 tsp of Mustard powder
- 1 tomato
- Measuring Jug
- Balloon Whisk
- Preheat the Oven to 200c / gas mark6
- Finely chop the tomatos into slices
- Cook the spagetti in boiling water for 10-15 mins, In the last 2 mins add the peas to the spaghetti
- Place the flour, margarine, mustard powder, seasoning and ham into a saucepan and stir well with a balloon whisk while it is heating.
- Bring to the boil, stirring all the time until, the sauce thickens. Simmer and stir the sauce until it is smooth and free of lumps.
- Remove from the heat and stir in half of the chedder cheese until melted and smooth.
- Drain the spaghetti and put it back into the saucepan. Add the cheese sauce and stir together until all the spaghetti is covered.
- place the carbonara into a oven proof tin and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Place the tomatos on top of the cheese and seaon with Pepper and oragano.
- Place in to the oven and cook for 15mins.