Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Serves 6
This is made in rice cooker. I tried to make it and it worked.
- evaporated milk: 2 cans
- fresh full cream milk: 1cup
- sugar: 3 tb spoon
- natural yoghurt: 4 tb spoon
- STEP 1In a pot add evaporated milk and fresh milk and stir it in the cooker untit just getting boil.
- STEP 2Add sugar and mix well.
- STEP 3Now turn the heat off and wait for a while to cool mixture.
- STEP 4Add natural yoghurt and stir very well.
- STEP 5On a oven proof dish put the mixture.
- STEP 6In the rice cooker add some water 1/4 of the dish and pit the dish in it and cover with the lid.
- STEP 7Turn the rice cooker in warm setting and keep it on for 3 hours and done.
- STEP 8This is very tasty pudding from Bangladesh. Also you can make it without sugar.