Simple Chicken Curry
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
Boneless chicken and easy method to make a curry.
- Chicken pieces 1 pound
- Onion- 2 large
- Garlic -3 cloves
- Ginger -1 inche
- Turmeric powder -1 tsp Cumin powder -1 tsp
- Chilli or paprika powder -1 tsp
- Cumin powder -1 tsp
- Coriander powder -1 tsp
- Garam masala (Indian mix spice)-1 tsp
- Tube tomato paste -2 tbsp
- Salt according to taste
- STEP 1Blind all the ingredients, could add some water during blinding except chicken.
- STEP 2In a pot add some¼ cup oil apprx.
- STEP 3Put all the mixture and salt in the pot and cook for 20 to 25 min. or until cooked then add the chicken pieces and stir for 5 min. This time add some water but not too much and stir and cover. Keep the lid on for 15 minutes and check and stir.
- STEP 4Also if you wish you can add more water to make more gravy. Again keep the lid on for another 5 minutes and add fresh tomatoes and fresh coriander (optional) and cook for another 5 minutes.
- STEP 5Serve with rice, chapati or nan.