Chocolate Stout Vanilla Bread Pudding
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 12
A Twist On a Classic
- Old Bread Cubed (A mixture of Stale baguette and normal loaf is best)
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Cups Of Sugar
- 2 Cups of Milk
- 1tbs of All Spice
- 4 tbs of Vanilla
- 1/2 Pint of Chocolate Stout
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 by 9 by 2-inch pan. Pour Beer over cubed bread and let sit for 10 minutes.
- STEP 2Mix together granulated sugar, eggs, and milk in a bowl; add vanilla. Pour over cubed bread and let sit for 10 minutes.
- STEP 3Next Place The Pudding In the Oven and Cook for 45-50 mins.
- STEP 4Take out of the Oven make sure the top is nice and crispy and the bottom is is juicy. Serve With Custard or Vanilla ice cream