Mini Mince Pie's
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes Makes 14 small ones
Fancy a mince pie but to full to eat a big one? Well this recipe is perfect for you! These mini mince pies are perfect for parties or a cosy night in! The picture is what they look like when they are finished. Enjoy!
- 1 bag of Puff Pastry
- 200g of Mince Meat
- Icing Sugar
- STEP 1Roll out the pastry to about 2-3 mm thick.
- STEP 2Slot the pastry into a small bun tray and then fill with the mince meat.
- STEP 3Make the lids from the remains of the pastry then put on top.
- STEP 4Bake till golden brown.
- STEP 5Sift a handful of icing sugar on top of the mice pies.