Peppery Salmon with Garlic Tomato Spinach
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
This healthy dish is packed full of goodness. Oven cooking the salmon in a foil parcel locks in the flavours.
- 2 boneless 120g salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp Cyder vinegar
- 1 tsp dried chillies
- 2 tsp garlic pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 300g young spinach
- STEP 1On a baking tray lay down a piece of foil that covers the circumference. Put 1 tbsp. of the olive oil on the foil then put the two salmon fillets skin side up on the foil. Mix together the garlic pepper, dried chillies and cyder vinegar then pour onto each salmon fillet and rub over the skin. Place in the oven at around 180 C for 20 minutes.
- STEP 2For the spinach, heat up the remaining olive oil in a pan and add the chopped garlic, spinach and tomatoes on a medium heat and stir until the spinach has wilted.
- STEP 3Once the salmon is cooked remove from oven and place on a bed of the spinach. Serve with a slice of crusty bread.