Rainy day cupcakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 10 cupcakes
- 4 tablespoons Mango and lime coulis
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon single cream
- 90g wheat free (or plain) self raising flour
- 83g stork butter
- 50g caster sugar
- 83g egg (2 eggs with less white)
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- STEP 2Cream together the stork butter and sugar with a whisk. Once it looks smooth add the eggs one at a time, continuously whisking.
- STEP 3Fold in the flour and desiccated coconut in a figure of 8 motion.
- STEP 4Pour in the coulis and the cream and stir.
- STEP 5Spoon the mixture into cupcake cases and place into the oven. Time for 12 minutes.