- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
A quick and healthy, (but delicious!) eat.
- Chestnut Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Plain Flour
- 50g Butter
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- STEP 1Put a pot filled with water on the hob, to boil. Once the water is bubbling add in the pasta and stir until cooked.
- STEP 2Whilst the water is boiling, add 2 mushrooms, quartered, into a blender. Melt the butter to liquid in a bowl, and add that in the blender too, with the flour and milk. Blend the ingredients to a mush.
- STEP 3Put the mush in a pot on the hob and melt until liquid, best on Gas Mark 3. Add seasonings, salt, pepper and a bit of mustard. Meanwhile, add the rest of the mushrooms, (halved) and a bit of butter into a saucepan and fry the mushrooms.
- STEP 4Serve up together. Enjoy!