Spicy baked beans on toast
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 1 large onion
- 1 can of Heinz (organic) baked beans in tomato sauce
- Handful of halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 heaped teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 heaped teaspoon of garam masala
- 1 heaped teaspoon of mild curry powder
- Handful of chopped fresh coriander
- 'Freshly' grounded black pepper
- 'Freshly' grounded pink Himalayan salt
- Sweet paprika
- 1 organic free range egg per person
- STEP 1Slice onions and fry with tomatoes in coconut oil until they are slightly soft.
- STEP 2Add baked beans, turmeric, garam masala, curry powder, some salt, pepper and half of the coriander.
- STEP 3Meanwhile toast the bread and fry the egg.
- STEP 4Taste and put more of the spices in if you like.
- STEP 5Beans on toast, egg on top, more salt and pepper, sweet paprika on egg, add rest of fresh coriander.