Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Blueberry and Strawberry Muffins
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12
Muffins favoured with natural freeze dried strawberry powder for a delicate fruity taste
- 250g Self raising flour
- 125g caster sugar
- 2 tbsp freeze dried strawberry powder
- 20g freeze dried blueberries
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- 200ml milk
- 0.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 muffin cases
- STEP 1Line a muffin tin with the cases. Heat oven to 175c. Sieve flour and baking powder into a bowl, add the sugar and strawberry powder
- STEP 2Whisk together eggs, milk, oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract until aerated
- STEP 3Add to dry ingredients and mix together well, add blueberries and mix gently until combined.
- STEP 4Spoon into the muffin cases and bake in middle of oven for approx 20 mins or until a tooth pick comes out clean. Place on rack when out of oven and wait for 10 mins before eating..best served warm.