- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
No bake white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake
- 150g White chocolate
- 500g Philadelphia soft cheese
- 200g Digestive biscuits
- 40g Unsalted butter
- 100g Caster sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 150g Raspberrys (100g to decorate)
- STEP 1Grease a 20 cm spring form tin
- STEP 2Place two tablespoons of the Philadelphia in a bowl with the white chocolate. Place over a pan of boiling water, until chocolate has melted. Leave to cool.
- STEP 3Crush the biscuits either in a blender, or by hand. Melt the butter and add the biscuits to the butter. Press into the base of the tin, and chill for 20 mins
- STEP 4In a bowl mix the remaining Philadelphia, caster sugar, egg yolk, 50g of the raspberries and the chocolate mix (once cooled). Mix well. Then cover the biscuit base with the mixture.
- STEP 5Leave overnight to chill in the fridge, use a pallet knife to run around the outside of the cheesecake before removing it from the tin. Serves 8