- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 250ml
Rich dressing best served with lettuce, chicken, crispy bacon & croutons.
- 2/3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup of mayo
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- STEP 1Mix all the ingredients.
- STEP 2Use hand blender to make really smooth.
- STEP 3Add a little hot water to make thinner. Do not add too much water or it can allow the dressing to separate when storing.