Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Beef Stir Fry
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Simple stir, bursting with flavour.
- 1 tbsp oilive oil
- 2 clove Garlic
- 1 carrot cut into sticks
- 1 can baby sweetcorn
- 400 grams cooked beef
- 1 Tbsp cornflour
- 200 ml beef stock
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- STEP 1Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the garlic, carrot, sweetcorn for 3-4 minutes.
- STEP 2Add the beef fry for 4-5 minutes
- STEP 3Mix cornflour into the beef stock and stir. Stir this into the pan with soy sauce, and sesame seeds.
- STEP 4Bring to a simmer and cook until all meat/veg is coated and sauce is sticky/thick.