Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
soft oats and a smooth texture with a sweet aroma.
- 225g butter/margarine
- 75g sugar
- 4 table spoons honey
- 350g porridge oats
- STEP 1Melt butter, sugar and honey in a saucepan on a medium heat.
- STEP 2Preheat oven to 180 o/350 f
- STEP 3Once butter , sugar and honey melted add to the oats in a separate mixing bowl.
- STEP 4Stir until all oats covered.
- STEP 5Put in a greased tin and make sure its evenly spread out.
- STEP 6Cook for 15-20 mins.
- STEP 7Serve.