Melon & Rasberry Summer Bites
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 12
- 1 small cantaloupe melon
- 200 grams fresh rasberries
- lemon balm or mint leaves
- (Optional) Powdered sugar
- STEP 1Slice the cantaloupe and then cut out small triangle-shaped chunks.
- STEP 2Place a toothpick in each one.
- STEP 3Stick a lemon balm or mint leaf, then a small raspberry through the toothpick on top of the cantaloupe bites.
- STEP 4(Optional) Powder a little bit of sugar on top. Serve cold. (Can be left 20 minutes in the freezer before serving).